This spacious 3 storey property is ideal for large groups with dormitory style accommodation and a large kitchen.
Olgra lies in the centre of Abersoch village, close to its many shops, cafes and restaurants. Abersoch's beautiful sandy beach is just a few minutes walk away with many other lovely beaches close by.
Rooms & Amenities
Abersoch, is a popular tourist village on the south coast of the Llyn Peninsula, is situated in an area of great natural beauty and forms part of the Heritage Coastline.
Its long sandy beach is great for walking and relaxing. It is also popular for sailing with the opportunity to try out other watersports such as surfing or wakebording nearby. The village has many restaurants, cafes and shops and is usually very busy during holiday times.
There are many other beautiful beaches a short drive away as well as the Snowdonian mountain range.
- Check in at 3.30pm, check out at 10am
- All beds are provided with 2 pillows and a duvet, you need to provide your own bedlinen and towels.
- Pets are welcome
- Smoking is not permitted
- Minimum booking is 2 nights
- Minimum booking during school holidays is 7 nights (unless property is still available 4 weeks prior)
- No stag/ hen parties or unaccompanied groups of under 18s
Week (7 nights)
Short break (2 nights)
Minimum booking is 2 nights. Minimum booking during school holidays is 7 nights (unless property is still available 4 weeks prior).
Availability & booking
1. Check availability on the calendar*
2. If the property is available complete the booking form
3. The lettings manager will get back to you to confirm you booking and arrange payment
* Calendar shows confirmed bookings only. We cannot guarantee availability there may be other bookings being processed